Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Vibrant Victorians.

After posting about the amazing Victorian House 
that was built for the movie Practical Magic 
I just couldn't stop thinking about pretty Victorian houses!

Thus, resulting in a full post featuring some of the 
beautifully colourful 
houses I have come across while browsing the internet.


I think more subdued coloured victorian houses are just as lovely 
but there is something magical about taking something 
so classic and ornate and adding even more interest to it by colouring it with 
vibrant and sometimes modern colour schemes.


These two almost look like dollhouses.




I think the house pictured above might be my favourite of all.
I love the grand balcony in the middle of the second floor.



I love the colour choices for this house.  
It manages to look dark and romantic without being too typical.




I'm loving this street lined with ornate and colourful row houses.
You definitely distinguish yourself from other similar houses by 
painting yours blue and pink.

LOVE IT.

I'm not entirely sure where each of these houses are.  
I apologize for the lack of sources. 

 
Design by LEMOT